RPET Wasted Bag /Beach Bag: at stock from June
Wow! This Wasted Bag is made from recycled 7 PET bottles (RPET material) .
From PET to RPET* : we use 100% RPET (*RPET = recycled PET plastic)
How do we get RPET from plastic bottles?
For example, for polo-shirts, fleece jackets, scarves, hats, vests, lanyards, caps, umbrellas, raincoats, pens, bags, etc.
- Collect plastic bottles
- Clean and shred them
- Process them into small granules
- Create new products, like fabrics and other items
Why choose RPET?
- Saving of 75% on fossil fuels during production, and another 5% during incineration.
- Plastic, including polyester, is made from petroleum. Recycled plastic products reduce CO2 emissions by 70%.
- Recycled polyester uses 90% less water than regular polyester, and recycled bottles don’t end up in the ocean.
- Recycling creates a lot of jobs globally.
- RPET delivers the same high quality and comfort that you’re used to.
Recycling saves 75% on fossil fuels during production, and another 5% during incineration
– 70%: Plastic is made from petroleum. Recycled plastic products save on these raw materials and reduce CO2 emissions.
Recycling creates a lot of jobs globally.
Recycled PET plastic uses 90% less water than regular PET. Plus, recycled plastic bottles don’t end up in the ocean.
Every day, millions of plastic bottles are thrown away. 80% of the cost of a bottle of water comes from the bottle itself. Recycling makes sense economically, too.